<address id="f035" ></address>
  • <option id="f035" ></option>

    1. <samp id="f035" ></samp>

    2. <p id="f035" ></p>
      1. <listing id="f035" ></listing><li id="f035" ><tt id="f035" ></tt></li>


        Learn about the legal steps involved in getting a divorce and dividing assets when a marriage ends.

        Find out what factors are most relevant in child custody and support agreements and court decisions.

        Discover the legal options available to people considering adopting or placing a child for adoption.

        Explore the possibilities for resolving your divorce or other family law dispute outside of court.

        Frequently Asked Questions倭人
        • 倭人 Who gets to keep the house in a divorce? 倭人
          Factors a court may consider in deciding who will keep the marital home include who will have physical custody of any children, and whether separate or community funds comprise any equity in the home.
        • 倭人 What if my ex-spouse is refusing to pay child support? 倭人
          If your co-parent won’t pay child support, it is important to document each instance of non-compliance, and if you cannot resolve the issue on your own, you can seek enforcement or contempt in court.
        • 倭人 Can I adopt the child of one of my relatives? 倭人
          Family members are often given preference over non-family members wishing to adopt a child, with stepparents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles commonly serving as adoptive parents in this situation.
        • 倭人 倭人How do I change the amount of alimony ordered in my divorce settlement? 倭人
          If you can demonstrate a significant change in your circumstances, you may be able to temporarily or permanently change the amount of alimony or spousal support you are either paying or receiving.
        • 倭人 Can my ex move to another state with my kids? 倭人
          Depending on your state’s law, your spouse may need to either give you the opportunity to contest the move, or go through a formal petition process in court before they are allowed to move the kids.
        View More Adoptions FAQs ?
        View More Divorce FAQs ?
        View More Child Custody and Support FAQs ?
        Popular Topics倭人
        • 倭人 Alimony / Spousal Support 倭人
          Depending on the law of your state and your circumstances, alimony or spousal support may be awarded in a divorce, and can be either temporary or permanent, though the latter is becoming less common.
        • 倭人 Paternity 倭人
          Establishing a legal relationship between a father and child through voluntary acknowledgement, genetic testing, or other means may entitle the child to financial support and the father to visitation.
        • 倭人 Collaborative Divorce 倭人
          For couples wishing for a less contentious marriage dissolution process, collaborative divorce offers a cooperative means of reaching final agreements regarding things like finances and child custody.
        • 倭人 Parenting Agreements 倭人
          After a marriage ends, co-parents often work to reach agreements regarding where the children will live, visitation schedules, and who will make decisions about things like education and medical care.
        • 倭人 Restraining Orders 倭人
          Victims of abuse, stalking, or harassment by current or former family members can seek temporary or permanent court orders reducing or eliminating all contact between the perpetrator and the victim.
        View More Topics ?
        View More Adoptions Topics ?
        View More Divorce Topics ?
        View More Child Custody and Support Topics ?